martes, 29 de abril de 2008

His beautiful heart... and soul... singing!

I am not judging the contestants technically or whatever... I feel them... and the voice that makes me feel all kind of positive emotions is Jason's. I first liked Jason's voice, then I started to see how beautiful he is (inside and outside). But his voice is what makes me believe in him. He did two wonderful versions for Neil Diamond songs.





Jason is always offering his heart when he sings, isn't he?

Apart from voting the only thing I can do now is THANKING JASON!!!

From the bottom of my heart for this UNFORGETTABLE/AMAZING/PURE/BEAUTIFUL performances!!!

Thank you for ALL those melodies that will stick forever in my memory and my heart!!!

Tonight was a weird show we know that, but YOU JASON gave your best, your heart and soul.

I love your voice eternally!!!


No hay comentarios: